Seafood Processing Additives:
The advantages of our Phosphate Blends and Non Phosphate Blends Additives in Seafood Processing Industries.
Phosphate Blends Additives:
Thermphos International, China is one of the Largest producers of Phosphates in the world.
Some of their products are:
Phosphate Blends RFS – (PolyPhosphates)
TF-210(OrthoPhosphate, MetaPhosphate, PolyPhosphate)
STPP (Sodium Tri Poly Phosphate)
SAPP(Sodium Acid Pyro Phosphate)
Non Phosphate Blends Additives
We represent Delta Food Ingredients Co Ltd. Thailand, the producer of high quality Non Phosphate Blends and Carbonate Free Blends for seafood industry.
The products are:
BIC-NFI Non-phosphate Blends
Meat & Poultry Processing Food Additives:
Phosphates are naturally present in most foodstuff.
Phosphates are essential to the growth and health of all living creatures and are the building blocks for our DNA, bones, teeth, cells and nervous system.
- We can offer phosphates of very high quality which are controlled using HACCP approach on all production lines and ISO 22000 CERTIFIED.
- Meet current legal requirements
- Are Kosher and Halal Certified
- Phosphates perform wide range of functions in processed food products in meat, poultry and sea foods
- Baked good are leavened phosphates that contribute to texture, colour, rise desirable crumb characteristics
- In processed cheese as buffering agent and protein dispersion property.
- To acidify, in variety of beverages. Phosphates are also used to balance mineral content of foods (Na, K, Ca, etc.)
- They are very useful in the preparation of potatoes, vegetables, beverages, cereals, egg-based products, oils and fats, pasta, powdered products, dairy products and deserts, baking powders and yeasts, as well as sugar processing.
Prayon food phosphates for Meat & Poultry Products
Food grade phosphates perform a number of functions in processed meat and poultry products. Pyrophosphates (TSPP and SAPP) are the most rapidly acting phosphates on myofibrillar proteins, the water binding proteins of meat and poultry.
Injected and marinated meat and poultry
When the meat cuts are injected and tumbled for uniform brine dispersion, the alkaline phosphates raise the pH and work with salt to increase the ionic strength, which favours protein solubilisation and water absorption. As protein becomes soluble, it develops a natural tackiness that binds the meat pieces. Useful in formed products such as bone-less meat, chicken rolls and turkey rolls.
Phosphates have also been shown to increase the temperature for denaturation, thus reducing cook-cool loss and leading to an end product with greater succulence and enhanced yield. In the finished product, phosphates will compensate for the oxidative influence of salt, bind iron to inhibit the development of warmed-over flavour and protect colour.
Frozen meat and poultry products also benefit from the presence of phosphates, which have a cryoprotective effect on the protein and protect against the development of rancid flavours. Additionally, the phosphates assist the protein by binding water and minimising thaw drip losses.
Emulsified meat and poultry products
In comminuted meat production, phosphates, salt and ice are added to the ground meat and physically mixed for dispersion and protein solubilisation. The hydrated protein wraps around the cold fat droplets to form an emulsion. Cure colour may be accelerated by using a phosphate with a near neutral pH, such as Carfosel 700. The presence of phosphate stabilises the emulsion during smoking and results in enhanced yield.